Do you have what it takes to make it in the fast-growing solar industry?
We are currently offering the following career opportunities; please send us your resume and tell us why you think you’d be the perfect candidate for the job!
General instructions for sending resumes:
Please send resume with a brief cover letter. Email to: info@ILoveMySolar.com.
If you are a self-motivated and outgoing Outside Sales Representative who is great at building customer relationships and desires to work with a company that puts the customer first, join our Sales Team at I Love My Solar! We are seeking confident, motivated and friendly Outside Sales Representatives to develop new business, grow new business accounts and territory and meet our sales goals. Your role with I Love My Solar is a key “hunter” sales position that drives our revenue and grows our market share. We intend to double our annual revenue and this is an excellent opportunity to join our company and share in our success.
As an Outside Sales Representative with I Love My Solar, you will consistently identify new sources of business, maintain high productivity and sales standards, and achieve sales quotas.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Cold-calling, door-knocking, trade shows, developing B2B partnerships
- Running solar analysis with potential clients to analyze their needs and present appropriate solutions
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Overseeing your customers’ complete process through installations
- Building solar proposals
- Following up with customers and updating our in-house CRM
As an Outside Sales Representative with I Love My Solar, you must possess exceptional communication, negotiation and time management skills, and be able to follow our specific and successful sales process. Our ideal Outside Sales Representative can establish rapport with people from all walks of life, wear different hats based on each client’s needs, and is open to coaching and advice.
Additional requirements include:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years outside B2B sales experience with a track record of success
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, and handheld devices (iPhone, etc.)
- Ability to develop sales strategies
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Bilingual skills preferred
At I Love My Solar, we understand that our Sales Team works hard, so we offer an uncapped commission-only position and various sales bonuses.
As a family founded company, we understand the need for a successful work-life balance and offer a generous benefits package so you can have the quality of life you deserve. We also understand the importance of training and development, so we provide training and a quota ramp-up program to set you up for success. We greatly prefer to promote from within and offer significant opportunities for personal and professional growth. An ambitious Outside Sales Representative can go far! We are loyal to our employees and if you can add value to our company through work performance and a great attitude, we will find a niche for you at I Love My Solar!
Additional benefits include:
- Major medical, vision, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Company vehicle (based on performance)
- Discounted employee purchase program
- Payroll direct deposit
- Our company has been built by hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to put their all into attaining their goals. We are proud of our employees’ performance and are interested in helping them continue progressing.
Please only apply if you meet the criteria above.
I Love My Solar is a rapidly-growing company with a team-spirited environment. We intend to double our annual revenue this year and this is an excellent opportunity to join our company and share in our success.
We are currently seeking apprentice Solar Installers for the following area: Sacramento
- Excellent communication skills
- Courteous and professional manner with customers
- Have a neat & professional appearance
- Have a willingness to learn & become a master at the trade
- Must be hardworking and motivated
- Must be comfortable with heights and using tools
- Must be safety conscious
- Ability to lift and move around solar equipment (30+ lbs.)
- Major medical and prescription drug insurance
- Payroll direct deposit
- Vacation and personal days
- All necessary training is provided for the right individuals. Company-branded apparel is provided to employees and must be worn during work shifts, on the job site and off. The only thing we ask you to provide is your own tool belt and basic tools. Transportation in company vehicle to and from job sites is provided.
Please send us your resumes (directions at top of page) if you would like to be considered for this position.