Solar panels capture the sun’s energy as it shines down on them; the energy is then converted to usable electricity… Read more >
It depends on how much electricity you use. No two homes or businesses are exactly alike so every system is custom-designed. Read more >
Solar prices have become more affordable than ever. We can install a system for little to no money down and get you on the road to saving money every month. Read more >
Since solar panels have no moving parts, they require very little maintenance. You just need to periodically make sure they don’t get too cluttered with dirt and debris. Read more >
Solar panels produce electricity when the sun is out during the day and rest at night. But you’ll still get all of the electricity you need to power your appliances since you’re connected to the electric grid through a process called net-metering. Read more >
Clouds do affect how much electricity is produced but they’re not always a bad thing. Panels can still produce electricity. Read more >
If your solar panel system is connected to the electric grid only without any type of battery backup system, then your panels will not be able to power your home. Also, when your utility company loses power, your solar panel system will automatically turn off as a safety precaution.
Solar panels are designed to withstand a pretty heavy beating, even being pummeled by golf-ball sized hail. It takes a lot to crack a solar panel but it can happen. If you notice any damage to your solar panel system, please contact our office as soon as possible and we will send out a support crew to assess the issue.
- How are solar panels installed?
- What is net metering?
- Are there rebates or tax credits for installing solar panels?
- Should I replace my roof before installing solar panels?
- Can more solar panels be added to an existing system?
The Benefits of Solar Power
- Save money by reducing or eliminating your electric bill
- Generate your own pollution-free, clean electricity
- Invest money in your home, not your utility company
- Fix your electricity cost over the next 40 years
- Enjoy a 25-year warranty on solar panels and a 40-year design life
- Hedge against future utility rate increases
- No batteries needed; bank your extra energy in the local utility-grid (net-metering)
- Solar energy requires very little maintenance
- No lifestyle changes; use solar power the same as you currently use electricity
Switching to Solar Is Easy!
I Love My Solar is a turn-key solution. That means we take care of everything and it’s all done in-house, so we can guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any questions about switching to solar, contact us. Our highly-trained consultants are available to speak with you and discuss the best solution for your home.
Solar Power Is Affordable
By reducing or eliminating a bill you already pay, finding money for solar is easy. Many of our customers choose to finance a system. The new solar loan payment is fixed, unlike rising utility rates (PG&E’s rates have been rising 6.5% each year for the past 25 yrs.), and is usually cheaper than what you were paying to the utility company. This means you can save money. More than 90 percent of our customers have a positive day-one cash flow. You can’t afford not to go solar!